First level of training (very easy techniques) :
- Stiffness measurement of the machining system (because it leads to a first diagnosis).
- Frequency measurement (because it helps to avoid vibrations precisely).
=> The trainees will be able to diagnose and methodically react in front of the machine-tool.
Second level of training :
- Machining noise analysis (because it easily gives accurate informations about the cutting process)
- Radial cutting force measurement (because it is the real source of vibrations, much more than tangential force).
- Damping coefficient measurement (because sometimes it may be usefull to add damping, but sometimes it is useless).
=> The trainees will be able to precisely diagnose and methodically react using all the possibles techniques.